About the Laboratory:
The Joint Laboratory on Nano Based Catalytic Materials and Technology is co-established by the Suzhou Institute of Nano-tech and Nano-bionics (SINANO) of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and the State Key Laboratory for Oxo Synthesis and Selective Oxidation of the Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics (LICP) of the CAS. It aims to develop new catalytic materials, new catalytic reaction and technologies.
Positions available and responsibilities:
1. Research intern: to be in charge of the management of the equipment and to do research on the preparation of catalysts and catalytic reaction.
2. Assistant researcher/postdoctoral research position: to carry out research on the preparation of nano based catalytic materials and their properties, homogeneous catalysis and organic synthesis.
1. Master’s degree in organic chemistry, physical chemistry, inorganic chemistry and material science for research interns;
2. Doctor’s degree in organic chemistry, physical chemistry, inorganic chemistry and material science for assistant researchers/postdoctoral cnadidates;
3. Under the age of 35;
4. Responsible, cooperative, diligent and have strong interest in scientific research.
5. Has published influential papers and be good at English and Chinese writing.
LI Fuwei of the Joint Laboratory on Nano Based Catalytic Materials and Technology E-mail: email@example.com
JIN Yan of the Human Resources Department
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 86-512-62603086; Fax: 86-512-62603079
Please send your resume and contact information of 2 to 3 recommenders to the contact person above. Please state clearly the post you apply for in the e-mail.