Vacuum Interconnected system for nanotechnology, or the Nano-X, which will be built in the Suzhou Institute of Nano-Tech and Nano-Bionics (SINANO), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), is jointly invested by CAS, Jiangsu Province, Suzhou City, and Singapore Industrial Park governments. The initial investment will be 320 million yuan. Consisting of vacuum interconnected devices and customized user stations, the project creates a unique environment for researching and studying nano material growth, equipment R&D, characterization & test. The first facilities will be completed in three years. Nano-X strives to be incorporated into national large research infrastructure system, to become a world-class field of nano science and technology special large-scale integrated research platform.
Nano-X is a challenge that values your talent and offers you a development opportunity and an attractive work environment.
The main Tasks and Responsibilities of this position:
1. Assist the Director to make decisions on major technical issues of Nano-X.
2. Organize the preliminary design, pre research, and construction of Nano-X. Supervise and manager the progress and quality.
3. Other tasks assigned by the Director.
1. Meet the requirements of The National "Thousand Talent Plan" candidate (Please visit http://www.1000plan.org/, http://1000plan.safea.gov.cn/), can work full-time in Nano-X.
2. More than 10 years working experience in the testing field.
3. Experts in equipment R & D.
4. Familiar with micro-nano processing technology and equipment.
5. Ability to lead team to work independently and the ability of communication and coordination.
6. Experience in Large Scientific Facility would be an advantage.
According to the policy of "Thousand Talent Plan" in Suzhou Industrial Park,
1. Relocation allowance: 3.5million yuan.
2. Apartment allowance: 2200 yuan/month for one year.
3. 2~4 times average salary of professor according to the CAS policy.
4. SINANO will assist you to apply talent plans such as "Thousand Talent Plan", "Jiangsu talent innovation plans", "Suzhou talent plans" etc. Please go to our website (http://www.sinano.cas.cn) for details.
Anyone interested in joining us is sincerely welcomed. Applications must include a cover letter, curriculum vitae, summary of research accomplishments and experience. Applications need to be submitted by October 31, 2014 to Wang Yuan ：firstname.lastname@example.org.